Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Into March Art Sale ~



Art lovers and loyal readers may be familiar with the Comic Art Collective, where original artwork by yours truly is available for purchase.  I'm still in the process of cleaning house, so I decided to have a modest sale on the art there.  Some are reduced a little, some are reduced a lot.  I've also added several new pieces (including, appropriately, The Connoisseur, above) - among them are two of my "signature pieces" -- the art for my two most enduring (i.e. the ones that got me the most work) promotional postcards, both used for years during the 1990s and the 2000s.  (See below) ~


Please check it out here:

COMIC ART COLLECTIVE ~ Recent Additions & Art on sale

In addition, if you purchase two portraits from the UNMASKED series, you will get a third one for free.  Just click on the three you want and when the information comes to me, you'll only be charged for two.  So you get three portraits for $100.


Here is an alphabetical listing of my art for sale, to make it easier to look through the UNMASKED series, for those of you interested: 


Alphabetical listing of art for sale.


As always, thanks for looking -- I hope you find something you like!  Feel free to ask any questions you may have.  Until next time ~ RS


UPDATE:  Thanks very much to those you who made purchases!  Please note that I will occasionally be adding a few new pieces of art as this early March sale continues.  Thanks again to all my loyal readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment