Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

A few more illustrations...

Here are a few more examples of watercolor & ink illustrations I've done over the years...



This one above, "Medical Masquerade," was an early one.  I know it was done for the San Francisco Examiner's Sunday Magazine - but for the life of me I can't remember what on earth the article was about!



Entertainment Weekly used to be filled with fun illustrations, although you'd never know it to look at it today.  This one was for an article on the poor attendance at outdoor concerts that year, I think.



This one - I don't remember the magazine, but it was for the the food section.  I always liked the way this one turned out for some reason.

Here is another one for Entertainment Weekly.  It was about how nowadays (back whenever I did it, that is) you could get everything delivered to your home.  (Note the VHS tapes -- this was way before Netflix!)


This is a more recent one (just last year, I think), done for a book of nursery rhymes by cartoonists ~  two-pages and hand-lettered.

Thanks for accompanying me on another (visual) trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment